Sunday, April 19, 2015

BLOG HAS MOVED

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't been doing a great job of posting on this blog but I do appreciate all the visitors and everyone letting me know that the music links no longer work. Due to DivShare's hosting/membership rules/fees, I decided to leave this space and try another platform.

I'm in the process of trying to revive the blog since I lost a lot of the tracks that I stored on DivShare. It's been very frustrating trying to unearth the original sound files from old hard drives and I'm sad to say there are some that are probably long gone. So please be patient with me while my Wife gets the new blog space up and running again.

Please note that some of the posts are missing some tracks and I will have to re-record and re-upload them. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to email me at thenoochy@aol.com if you have any questions.

 I will be updating/posting to my new web space: rocknrollparasite.com 

 -Andrew

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find a lawyer or law firm in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island & Saskatchewan.

    canada lawyers list
    canadian lawyers
    canadian lawyers list

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post with quality content. Here is some information of my own blog. HCG Drops Diet Information and Where To Buy. HCG Drops are an easy way to take HCG, since their introduction they have quickly become the most popular way. Click Below for more ...

    hcg

    hcg drops

    hcg diet

    hcg diet drops

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job dude. I love your blog with quality content. Here is some information on my own blog. PipSpread | Pip Spread | Best forex broker List. Information on many on-line Forex brokers, fundamental and technical analysis, includes Forex blog and forex forum. Click Below for more ...

    Best forex broker, pip spread

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete